Corvin Candids

Welcome to my experiment in blogging! I plan to use this space to muse, vent, question, relate and reflect on my fumbling attempts as a follower of Christ, godly wife, and new mommy! Lets journey together...

Thursday, December 30, 2010

YouVersion

The new year is coming and one of my resolutions is to more faithfully read my Bible.  This isn't a new resolution...I have this desire quite a lot, but I have recently discovered a website that really facilitates consistent reading and study.  YouVersion allows you to choose a reading plan that fits your schedule, interest, and timeframe.  You then choose the version you would like to read and get started with easily blocked reading sections that you can check off as you complete them.  The site tracks your progress and allows you to take notes on passages, see other users notes and questions, and the site is fully accessible as a phone app for those who want to read that way.  Really cool!  Check it out!

http://www.youversion.com/   

No comments:

Post a Comment