Corvin Candids

Welcome to my experiment in blogging! I plan to use this space to muse, vent, question, relate and reflect on my fumbling attempts as a follower of Christ, godly wife, and new mommy! Lets journey together...

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hmmm...weird title

Ok, so I have never done anything like this before.  I have never been much of a writer or kept a faithful journal.  So why now?  Well, I am sitting at home waiting...waiting for Titus Matthew Corvin and our life to change.  Jason and I are only 9 days away from our due date and I am having a hard time NOT fixating on our exciting addition!  Talking with my sister on skype, I got the idea from her to start a blog and record some of this time as well as things to come.  So here I am.

As to why I titled my blog as I did.  Well, the first two topics refer to huge areas of my life and the third I threw in for the sake of humor and alliteration!
Devotions...I love my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ and seek daily to grow in my understanding of what that means.
Diapers...and all things baby will get plenty of mention
the Dog...we have a red chow mix named Foxy (more on that topic later)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment